Educationally Yours, LLC
" Thank you for making good on your promise to engage, excite, ignite, inform, challenge, and inspire our teachers. You did it; and you did it with style and joy. My teachers thoroughly enjoyed it and are still ranting and raving about the experience." Principal Qur'an Muhammad School of Atlanta
Great presentation! I learned how to integrate text features into my mini lesson.
Teacher, Henry County
"Your presentation was extremely helpful because the information and research provided will definitely
provide successful outcomes and a solid future for our children." Teacher, Dunaire Elementary
- I enjoyed the information shared about content literacy, THe idea that teaching reading is not specific to one content area is essential to the development of a strong reader!
- Love, love love the text structure anchor charts!
High school Teachers, SWD
The whole presentation was great! The guided reading activities help me a lot. My personal goal for my reading group was met. Teacher, Vanderlyn Elementary
- Loved it, keep coming and changing our teaching!
- I love the way Dr. Harrison presents all materials!
- Clear information, excellent presentation! Teachers, Clayton County
"Dear Dr. Harrison,
On behalf of the South Atlantic Conference, Office of Education, I would like to express our heartfelt thanks to your stellar presentation at our Principals' Council Meeting. Based on our positive comments and affirmative responses from the teachers and principals, I can truly say that the role you played in our meeting contributed to its success."
Kim M. Gaiter, M.ED.
South Atlantic Conference
Associate Superintendent of Schools
Your work with our university is much appreciated, Dr Harrison. Your data was so convincing that I think there is scope for improvement on my part.
Joe, University Professor
Submit a Testimonial